Curried Halibut Casserole
Curried halibut casserole
- 2 cups flaked halibut
- 1 package (8 ounces) noodles
- 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (1 pound 4 ounces) asparagus, drained
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Place in a well greased 2-1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover with fish.
- Combine curry powder, butter, milk and soup.
- Pour over fish and noodles.
- Arrange asparagus over casserole and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 25 to 30 minutes or until brown.