Broiled Halibut Steaks
Broiled halibut steaks
- 2 pounds halibut steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- Cut steaks into serving size portions and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on a preheated, greased broiler pan about 3 inches from source of heat.
- Brush with butter and broil 4 to 8 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Baste with butter and turn carefully.
- Brush other side with butter and broil 4 to 8 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.