Flounder Avocado Cocktail
A fancy way of serving fish. Green color of avocado contrasts nicely with red sauce and white fish.
- 2 cups flaked flounder
- 1 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 cup avocado cubes
- Lemon wedges
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped celery
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Arrange layers of cocktail sauce, avocado and fish in cocktail glasses.
- Begin and end with cocktail sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.