Greek sausage made from lamb, bread and onions.
|Lamb||700 g||1.76 lb|
|Onions||100 g||0.22 lb|
|Eggs||150 g||2 eggs|
|Dried wheat roll||70 g||1|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||12 g||2 tsp|
|Pepper||4.0 g||2 tsp|
|Marjoram||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Cumin||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Garlic||15 g||5 cloves|
|Mint, dried||1 Tbsp|
|Red wine||240 ml||1 cup|
- Soak dried roll in wine until soft.
- Grind meat through 5/16” (8 mm) plate.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Stuff firmly into 26 mm sheep casings.
- Fry/grill before serving.