|Veal||500 g||1.10 lb|
|Pork shoulder or belly||500 g||1.10 lb|
Ingredients per 1000g (1 kg) of meat
|Salt||18 g||3 tsp|
|Pepper||2.0 g||1 tsp|
|Mace||0.5 g||1/4 tsp|
|Grated lemon skin||1 tsp||1/2 lemon|
- Grind pork with 1/2 salt and spices through 1/4” (5 mm) plate.
- Grind veal through 1/8” (3 mm) plate.
- Using food processor emulsify ground veal adding remaining salt and a little of crushed ice or cold water (60 ml = 2 oz fl).
- Mix everything well together.
- Stuff into 26 mm hog casings.
- Cook before serving.
Available from Amazon in paperback and eBook format