Passion Fruit and Peach Jam
- 2 passion fruits
- 4 peaches
- 150 g (5.29 oz) sugar
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- ½ pint (8 oz) glass jars
- Peel off peaches, remove pits and dice peaches. Place in small pot, add 3 tablespoon of water and bring to a boil. Cover the pot and cook on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add sugar, passion fruit pulp and vanilla. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Cook without cover on medium heat for 30 minutes stirring often.
- Fill jam into sterile glass jars, tighten lids and process in a water bath canner for 5 minutes.
- Remove jars from canner and let stand for 12 hours.
Available from Amazon in paperback and eBook format