- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet pickle
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup pastry mix
- Grind shrimp.
- Combine all ingredients, except pastry mix and cream; blend into a paste.
- Prepare pastry as directed.
- Roll very thin and cut into 2-inch circles.
- Place 1 teaspoon of filling in center of each circle.
- Moisten edges with cold water; fold over and press edges together with a fork.
- Prick tops and brush with cream.
- Bake in a hot oven, 475° F, for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes approximately 48 turnovers.