- 1/2 pound shrimp, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 cups soft bread cubes
- Peel shrimp and remove sand veins.
- Wash and cut into small pieces.
- Cook onion, parsley and shrimp in butter until tender.
- Combine egg, milk and seasonings.
- Mix all ingredients together until well moistened.
Makes enough for a 4-pound bird.