Clam and Ham Scramble
This clam and ham scramble is great for breakfast. It is basically scrambled eggs recipe with chopped clams.
- 1 pint clams
- 1 cup diced ham
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 slices buttered toast
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Drain and chop clams.
- Fry ham 10 minutes or until brown.
- Add clams and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Combine egg, milk and seasonings.
- Add to clam mixture and cook over low heat constantly stirring and scraping from bottom and sides of pan until creamy consistency.
- Serve on toast; sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
- Serve at once.