Salmon Casserole Dinner
Salmon casserole dinner
- 1-1/2 pounds salmon steaks or fillets
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1-1/2 cups cooked green beans
- 2 cups cooked potatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onion, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- Cut fish into serving size portions and sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper.
- In a large, well greased casserole place in layers the corn, beans and potatoes, sprinkling each layer with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, onion and parsley.
- Dip salmon into mixture and arrange on top of potatoes.
- Cover with tomato slices and grated cheese.
- Bake in moderate oven, 350° F, for 1 hour and 15 minutes.