Watermelon vodka tastes wonderful and does not need any sugar.
|Alcohol 75% (150 proof)||1000 ml|
|Ingredients per 1000 ml (1 liter) of alcohol|
|Fresh ginger||2 slices (optional)|
- Peel off the skin and cut watermelon into 1 inch cubes. Add ginger.
- Pour alcohol over watermelon and macerate for 3 weeks. Shake the jar twice a week.
- Strain, filter and bottle.
- This is a wonderfully tasting and very clear dry vodka.
- Watermelon releases plenty of juice so mixing watermelon with equal amount of 75% alcohol will produce vodka at about 37% (75-proof) alcohol strength.