- 3/4 pound cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can concentrated mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or other fat, melted
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- Cut large shrimp in half.
- Cook vegetables in butter until tender; blend in flour and salt.
- Combine soup and milk; add to vegetable mixture and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add shrimp and pour into a well greased casserole.
- Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake in a hot oven, 400° F, for about 10 minutes or until brown.