Sweet Sour Barbecued Scallops
Sweet sour barbecued scallops.
- 2 pounds scallops, fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 2 teaspoons powdered mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Thaw frozen scallops.
- Remove any shell particles and wash.
- Cut large scallops in half.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Place scallops in a baking pan, 11 x 7 x 1 inch.
- Cover with sauce.
- Broil about 3-inches from source of heat for 12 to 15 minutes or until brown.
- Stir and baste twice during broiling.