- 1-1/2 pounds scallops, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- Dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Thaw frozen scallops.
- Remove any shell particles and wash.
- Cut large scallops in half.
- Place on a greased broiler pan.
- Combine butter, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Brush scallops with seasoned butter.
- Broil about 3-inches from source of heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn carefully.
- Brush other side with seasoned butter and broil 3 to 4 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Combine butter and lemon juice; serve with scallops.