Broiled Crab Meat in Shells
Crab Meat In Shells is an extremely attractive way of serving crab meat. This crab recipe is simple and quick to make and the finished product very tasty.
- 1 pound crab meat
- 1/3 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Remove any shell or cartilage from crab meat.
- Combine butter, lemon juice, slat, cayenne pepper and crab meat.
- Place in 6 well greased, individual shells or 5-ounce custard cups.
- Place on a broiler pan about 4 inches from source of heat.
- Broil for 7 to 10 minutes or until brown.
- Garnish with parsley sprinkled over top of each shell.