Baked Clam Hash
Baked clam hash is a delightful clam recipe made with clams, potatoes and bacon. Seasoned with paprika and parsley, the recipe is easy and fast to make.
- 1 quart clams
- 1/3 cup chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 quart diced cooked potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Dash pepper
- Drain and chop clams.
- Fry bacon until crisp; drain on absorbent paper.
- Cook onion in fat until tender.
- Add clams and cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine all ingredients except bacon and paprika.
- Place in a well greased baking pan, 11 x 7 x 1-1/2 inches, sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with bacon.