- 1 can (6-1/2 or 7 ounces) tuna
- 1/3 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup condensed celery soup
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup pastry mix
- Drain tuna. Flake.
- Combine all ingredients except pastry mix.
- Prepare pastry mix as directed.
- Roll very thin and cut into 6 circles, 5-inches each.
- Place 1/4 cup of filling in center of each circle.
- Moisten edges with cold water; fold over and press edges together with a fork.
- Prick tops.
- Place on a cooky sheet, 15-1/2 x 12 inches.
- Bake in a very hot oven, 450° F, for 15 to 20 minutes or until brown.