Molded Tuna Salad
Molded tuna salad.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 3/4 cup cooked peas
- Salad greens
- Sliced stuffed olives
- Tomato wedges
- Drain tuna.
- Break into large pieces.
- Soften gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add gelatin and stir until dissolved.
- Chill until almost congealed.
- Add mayonnaise, eggs, olives, celery, peas and tuna.
- Place in a 1-1/2 quart mold; chill until firm.
- Unmold on salad greens; garnish with olives and tomatoes.