- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive or salad oil
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon whole oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 unbaked pizza crusts (9 inches each)
- 1/2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- Drain tuna. Break into large pieces.
- Cook onion in olive oil until tender.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, and seasonings.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place pizza crusts on well greased cooky sheets, 15-1/2 x 12 inches.
- Cover each crust with half of the sauce, tuna, olives and cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven, 425° F, for 20 minutes or until crust browns and cheese melts.
Serves 6. Makes 2 pies.