- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 whole bay leaf, crushed
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- Drain tuna. Break into large pieces.
- Cook celery, onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Add ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and bay leaf to vegetable mixture.
- Prepare biscuit mix as directed.
- Roll a little more than half of dough to fit a baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- Fill with tuna mixture.
- Roll remaining dough to fit the top.
- Moisten edge of lower crust.
- Place top crust over tuna mixture.
- Seal edge and cut top.
- Bake in a hot oven, 425° F, for 20 minutes or until brown.