Tuna And Green Beans On Toast
Tuna and green beans on toast.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 6 slices buttered toast
- 1 can (1 pound 4 ounces) green beans, drained
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Drain tuna.
- Break into large pieces.
- Combine soup, milk and tuna; heat.
- Arrange buttered toast in a baking pan, 13-1/4 x 8-3/4 x 1-3/4 inches.
- Pour sauce over toast.
- Cover each slice with green beans and top with cheese.
- Broil about 3-inches from source of heat for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.