Tuna And Egg Scramble
Tuna and egg scramble.
- 1 can (6-1/2 or 7 ounces) tuna
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 7 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Toast points
- Chopped parsley
- Drain tuna. Break into large pieces.
- Cook onion in butter until tender.
- Combine eggs, milk, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, cayenne pepper and tuna.
- Add to onion mixture and cook until eggs are firm, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on toast points.
- Garnish with parsley sprinkled over the top.