Tuna And Cheese Biscuit Roll
Tuna and cheese biscuit roll.
- 2 cans (6-1/2 or 7 ounces each) tuna
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- Drain tuna. Flake.
- Cook onion in butter until tender.
- Blend in flour.
- Add milk gradually and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add cheese and heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in tuna.
- Prepare biscuit mix as directed.
- Roll into a rectangle about 12 x 8 x 1/8 inch.
- Spread with tuna mixture.
- Roll like a jelly roll and seal ends and edge.
- Cut top in three places to let steam escape.
- Place on a well greased cooky sheet, 15-1/2 x 12 inches.
- Bake in hot oven, 400° F, for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.