Baked Salmon with Mushrooms
Baked salmon with mushrooms
- 2 pounds salmon steaks or fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 4-ounce can mushrooms, drained and sliced
- 1/4 cup butter or other fat, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- Sprinkle salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place in a well greased baking dish.
- Combine mushrooms, butter, lemon juice and onion.
- Pour over the salmon.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 350° F, for 30 to 35 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately on a hot platter.