Ocean Perch and Vegetable Pie
Ocean perch and vegetable pie
- 2 cups flaked ocean perch
- 2 tablespoons butter or other fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 can concentrated vegetable soup
- 1/2 can water
- 1 cup pastry mix
- Melt butter; blend in flour and seasonings.
- Add soup and water; cook until thick, stirring constantly.
- Add fish.
- Pour into a well greased casserole.
- Prepare pastry as directed.
- Cover casserole with pastry.
- Bake in a hot oven, 450° F, for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown.