Ocean Perch Kabobs
Ocean perch kabobs
- 2 pounds ocean perch fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- 4 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup French dressing
- Cut fillets into strips about 1-inch wide and 4-inches long.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper; roll.
- Cut bacon into squares and tomatoes into eighths.
- Using long skewers, alternate a roll of fish, square of bacon and tomato section, until skewers are filled.
- Brush with French dressing.
- Place on a preheated, greased broiler pan about 3-inches from the source of heat.
- Broil 6 minutes; turn and brush with French dressing; continue boiling 5 to 6 minutes longer or until brown.