Halibut Pineapple Salad
Jellied halibut pineapple salad is a delicious and attractive dish.
- 2 cups flaked smoked halibut
- 1 can (1 pound 4 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 2 packages lime flavored gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups pineapple juice and water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup silvered toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Drain pineapple and save liquid.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add pineapple juice and water, lemon juice and salt.
- Place in a 1-quart ring mold; chill until firm.
- Combine almonds, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, pineapple and fish. Chill.
- Unmold gelatin on salad greens and fill center with fish mixture.
- Garnish with radishes.