Broiled Halibut Steaks With Anchovy Butter
Broiled halibut steaks with anchovy butter
- 2 pounds halibut steaks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter or other fat, melted
- Anchovy Butter:
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 3 Tablespoon butter or other fat, melted
- Dash paprika
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Combined all anchovy sauce ingredients.
- Cut steaks into serving size portions and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on a preheated, greased broiler pan about 3 inches from source of heat.
- Brush with butter and broil 4 to 8 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Baste with butter and turn carefully.
- Brush other side with butter and broil 4 to 8 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Pour anchovy butter over fish.